A fire broke out in the two-storey house of Kaushalya Devi in Mihani village under Ramnagar Panchayat of Tehsil Kotkhai of district Shimla at around 8.30 pm last evening. According to the information received, Kaushalya’s sons Mohan Lal and Ramesh live in the house. Ramesh’s face got burnt while putting out the fire in this arson.It is being told that the fire started from the firewood (stove) kept inside the house. It is estimated that the loss of about 2 to 2.5 lakh in this arson is being done.
Fire broke out in two-storey house, loss of lakhs
By Yogesh BhardwajUpdated:1 Min Read